[Gvsig_english] tilerastercache utility program

Ioan Ferencik ioan.ferencik at aalto.fi
Sat Nov 12 11:26:05 CET 2011

Hello list,

I would like to inquire about the tilerastercache_lib utility. I tried to
supply a WMS URL (assests/layers.txt) but it doesn't seem to work. I have
noticed there is a tilerastercache.wms library in the gvsig mini repos. My
question is if it is currently possible to use a WMS to build a gvSIG mini
cache with this utility (what is the syntax for a WMS layer? in layers.txt )
and if not what actions are necessary  to enable this utility to use a WMS
source.

I haven't been able to locate the SVN repos for this program which seems to
depend on tilerastercache library as well as tileratsercache.wms library.
Regards