[Gvsig_english] tilerastercache utility program

Alberto Romeu aromeu at prodevelop.es
Tue Nov 15 11:32:37 CET 2011

Hi Ioan,

both projects are located at [1]. I guess I've never tested a bulk
download of a WMS layer, but since that library is the same as gvSIG
Mini uses to store WMS tiles into local cache, it should work. To enable
download tiles from WMS layers in gvSIG Mini you should override
MapRenderer.allowMassiveDownload in WMSRenderer. Regarding how to add
WMS layers to layers.txt, check this document [2]

Regards,

[1] https://svn.prodevelop.es/public/labs/gvsig/
[2]
https://confluence.prodevelop.es/display/GVMN/How+to+add+a+new+layer+to+gvSIG+Mini