[Gvsig_english] gvSIG mobile 0.3 and Windows Mobile 6.1 on HTC Kaiser

Rolf mail at r-graff.de
Tue Nov 15 17:06:49 CET 2011

Hi,

since days I'm searching the web for a solution of my problem:
I can't find a way to install gvSIG mobile 0.3 and on my HTC Kaiser (Windows
Mobile 6.1).
- gvSIG_Mobile_Pilot-0.3-WM5-withPhoneME.cab: Installation seems to be ok
"sucessfull installation" (installing on the device as well as installing on
microSD-card). Starting the Programm has only the starting-picture as
result, after this: nothing
- the same result with gvSIG_Mobile_Pilot-0.3-WMX-forJ9.cab. "sucessfull
installation". But after starting the programm the starting-picture comes 3
Minutes later ...

- I read the whole installation manual from 2010, but the web-links for
problem-solution (J9 and phoneme) dont work anymore.

- To use "gvSIG_Mobile_Pilot-0.3-WMX-forPhoneME.cab" I found the newer
"Personal_Profile-phoneme_advanced_mr2_b168-win32_arm_wm6-bin-rev20547.cab",
but the installation of this cab doesn't function on my device...

I have only 50 MB free program-memory on my device after installing. Is this
the problem ?

Thanks in advance!!!
Rolf