[Gvsig_english] compile from source to remove "caching restrictions"..

Alberto Romeu aromeu at prodevelop.es
Thu Nov 17 09:52:34 CET 2011

Hi,

take a look to the section "Projects to download" in [1]. To enable WMS
cache download es.prodevelop.tilerastercache.wms project and override
"allowMassiveDownload" at WMSRenderer.java.

Best regards

[1]
https://confluence.prodevelop.es/display/GVMN/How+to+build+the+gvSIG+Mini+workspace+in+Eclipse

--