[Gvsig_english] Problem adding vertex to a polygon

Francisco Puga fpuga at cartolab.es
Tue Nov 22 13:00:42 CET 2011

Hi,

The link you are provinding is from "my own release" of OpenCADTools.
We already know that some cad tools from gvsig adds a new vertex over
the first, and for some tools it has been fixed in opencadtools, but i
think that still remains in others.

Cartolab will try to make an official release of OpenCADTools in the
near future. If someone is really interested in this release and can
collaborate in any form feel free to contact me or Cartolab. We are
also working in the integration of opencadtools in the gvSIG trunk but
some legal stuff must be accomplished first with the original founders
of the project.