[Gvsig_english] Problem adding vertex to a polygon

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Tue Nov 22 14:08:18 CET 2011

We have seen also a wrong behavior with the tool "self-adjusting polygon" [1]. I will report it in an extra mail.
I would like to see also OpenCADTools in gvSIG CE and want to work with you as much as we can. How should we go on?

Best regards
Jose Canalejo

[1] http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/docs/user/gvsig-desktop-1-11-manual-de-usuario/gvsig-desktop-1-11-manual-de-usuario/gvsig_freemind_toc_view?doc=gvSIG%201.11%20User%20manual/Editing%20tools/Graphic%20editing/Drawing%20commands%20%28points,%20lines...%29/Autopolygon

>Hi,
>The link you are provinding is from "my own release" of
OpenCADTools.
>We already know that some cad tools from gvsig adds a
new vertex over
>the first, and for some tools it has been fixed in
opencadtools, but i
>think that still remains in others.

>Cartolab
 will try to make an official release of OpenCADTools in the
>near
future. If someone is really interested in this release and can
>collaborate
 in any form feel free to contact me or Cartolab. We are
>also working
 in the integration of opencadtools in the gvSIG trunk but
>some legal
 stuff must be accomplished first with the original founders
>of the
project.