[Gvsig_english] Transfer .gvp from Windows to Mac Os

Benjamin Ducke benducke at fastmail.fm
Mon Nov 28 13:15:41 CET 2011

Have you opened the file in a text editor
and checked whether the file separators are "\"
instead of "/"?

If so, then you can use a simple search and replace
in your text editor to replace all "\" with "/".

However, this problem would have to be fixed in gvSIG.
gvSIG should never write OS specific file separators
into a project file.

Best,

Ben

--