[Gvsig_english] Build error developing gvSIG 2.0

Jordi Torres jtorresfabra at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 10:09:43 CEST 2011

Hi Cesar,

I am getting this error again. I ran maven with -e option. This is the error
in the build log:

[INFO] Generating the package info for the plugin: org.gvsig.coreplugin with
the following information:
[INFO]     Plugin name: Skin management framework
[INFO]     Plugin description: This is the extension that provide the basic
skin to
        gvsig
[INFO]     Plugin version: 2.0-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]     Plugin build number: 2035
[INFO]     Plugin state: devel
[INFO]     Plugin official: true
[INFO]     Plugin operatingSystem: all
[INFO]     Plugin architecture: all
[INFO]     Plugin javaVM: j1_5
[INFO]     Plugin gvSIGVersion: 2.0.0
[INFO]     gvSIG Plugin's folder:
/home/jtorres/Projects/GIS/gvSIG/gvSIG-2.0/gvsig-sources/libCorePlugin/../build/product/gvSIG/extensiones
[INFO]     Package info folder:
/home/jtorres/Projects/GIS/gvSIG/gvSIG-2.0/gvsig-sources/libCorePlugin
[INFO]     Dependencies: null
(org.gvsig.tools.util.impl.DefaultServiceLoader).
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error getting a MakePluginPackageService for the  plugin folder:
/home/jtorres/Projects/GIS/gvSIG/gvSIG-2.0/gvsig-sources/libCorePlugin/../build/product/gvSIG/extensiones

Embedded error: Exception creating the installer service to create
installers
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Error getting a
MakePluginPackageService for the  plugin folder:
/home/jtorres/Projects/GIS/gvSIG/gvSIG-2.0/gvsig-sources/libCorePlugin/../build/product/gvSIG/extensiones
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:719)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:556)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:535)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
    at
org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
    at
    at
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error getting a
MakePluginPackageService for the  plugin folder:
/home/jtorres/Projects/GIS/gvSIG/gvSIG-2.0/gvsig-sources/libCorePlugin/../build/product/gvSIG/extensiones
    at
org.gvsig.installer.maven.GeneratePackageInfoMojo.execute(GeneratePackageInfoMojo.java:264)
    at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:490)
    at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)
    ... 17 more
Caused by:
org.gvsig.installer.lib.api.creation.MakePluginPackageServiceException:
Exception creating the installer service to create installers
    at
org.gvsig.installer.lib.impl.DefaultInstallerManager.getMakePluginPackageService(DefaultInstallerManager.java:108)
    at
org.gvsig.installer.maven.GeneratePackageInfoMojo.execute(GeneratePackageInfoMojo.java:237)
    ... 19 more
    at
    at
    at
org.gvsig.tools.extensionpoint.impl.DefaultExtensionPointManager.createObject(DefaultExtensionPointManager.java:214)
    at
org.gvsig.tools.extensionpoint.impl.DefaultExtensionPointManager.create(DefaultExtensionPointManager.java:59)
    at
org.gvsig.tools.extensionpoint.impl.DefaultExtensionPoint$Extension.create(DefaultExtensionPoint.java:99)
    at
org.gvsig.tools.extensionpoint.impl.DefaultExtensionPoint.create(DefaultExtensionPoint.java:267)
    at
org.gvsig.installer.lib.impl.DefaultInstallerManager.getMakePluginPackageService(DefaultInstallerManager.java:105)
    ... 20 more
    at
org.gvsig.installer.lib.impl.DefaultVersion.parse(DefaultVersion.java:32)
    at
org.gvsig.installer.lib.impl.DefaultPackageInfo.setVersion(DefaultPackageInfo.java:133)
    at
org.gvsig.installer.lib.impl.info.InstallerInfoFileReader.read(InstallerInfoFileReader.java:115)
    at
org.gvsig.installer.lib.impl.info.InstallerInfoFileReader.read(InstallerInfoFileReader.java:82)
    at
org.gvsig.installer.lib.impl.info.InstallerInfoFileReader.read(InstallerInfoFileReader.java:64)
    at
org.gvsig.installer.lib.impl.DefaultInstallerProviderServices.readPackageInfo(DefaultInstallerProviderServices.java:114)
    at
org.gvsig.installer.lib.impl.creation.DefaultMakePluginPackageService.initialize(DefaultMakePluginPackageService.java:116)
    at
org.gvsig.installer.lib.impl.creation.DefaultMakePluginPackageService.<init>(DefaultMakePluginPackageService.java:91)
    ... 29 more
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 30 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Oct 03 10:04:23 CEST 2011
[INFO] Final Memory: 107M/398M
[INFO]

Thanks in advance!