[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mini - use another android project

Alberto Romeu aromeu at prodevelop.es
Mon Oct 3 11:43:20 CEST 2011

Hello Chris,

so do you need that your modified es.prodevelop.tilerastercache.wms
project depends on another Android project?. If so, a possible solution
is that you have an intermediate Android project 2 that depends both on
the es.prodevelop.tilerastercache.wms and your Android project 1. A part
from this your Android project 1 has to be an Android library [1], so it
can be added as a dependency to other Android projects.

You have to take in account that es.prodevelop.tilerastercache.wms is a
Java project and Android projects are NOT Java projects... so a Java
project cannot depend on an Android project.

Hope it helps.

[1]
http://developer.android.com/guide/developing/projects/projects-eclipse.html

--