[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mini: Can't load offline maps

bbarre brent.barre at nrlssc.navy.mil
Wed Oct 26 22:47:45 CEST 2011

I used the gvSIG phone cache extension to download some open street map
tiles, and placed the generated folder in mnt/sdcard/gvSIG/maps/ on my
android tablet, as your website instructs. Note, I don’t have an SD card,
but this sdcard/ directory is on the tablet’s internal storage. However,
upon running gvSIG Mini on the device, I always get “Loaded () in offline
mode” and see nothing but the blank checkered map. I get these android debug
errors: “getExternalStorageState/mnt/sdcard”. The offline maps setting is
checked. I’m running the gvSIG Mini project that I built myself.