[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mini: Can't load offline maps

Alberto Romeu aromeu at prodevelop.es
Thu Oct 27 09:21:22 CEST 2011

Hi,

when you use the "Download Tiles" menu option in gvSIG Mini, the tiles
are stored properly in the sdcard? If so, compare the tiles stored by
gvSIG Mini (Download tiles) and the ones generated by Phone cache to see
if there is any difference (structure folder, tiles names, suffixes, etc.)

Regards

--

Alberto Romeu
---