[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mini: Can't load offline maps

bbarre brent.barre at nrlssc.navy.mil
Thu Oct 27 16:04:53 CEST 2011

Unfortunately I can't use the "download tiles" feature, as I don't have an
internet connection here at work (wireless not allowed for security, I can't
take the device home). And as far as I know (I've searched), tablets don't
support "reverse-tethering" of internet from PC to tablet via USB.

But as for the generated set, its a bunch of folders named "0" through "3",
nested inside each other, some with an image named a.png in them. The top
level folder is "OPEN STREET MAP" (sitting in gvSIG/maps).

And were you referring to the sdcard/ directory in internal memory? Because
I do not have an external SD card.

Any other suggestions? I appreciate your help.