[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mini: Can't load offline maps

bbarre brent.barre at nrlssc.navy.mil
Thu Oct 27 16:57:11 CEST 2011

I just tried it and restarted the app but got the same thing.

I should point out that I found this in the gvSIG mini source (the build
that I'm running from):
public final static String OFFLINE_MAPS_DIR = Environment
			.getExternalStorageDirectory().getPath()
			+ File.separator
			+ "gvSIG"
			+ File.separator + "offline" + File.separator;

If it's indeed looking in gvSIG/offline/, this would be contrary to the
phone cache manual that says gvSIG/maps/. I'm trying to do a recursive push
of the tiles to this directory, but adb is only copying files, not
directories....

But if you think I'm heading in the wrong direction, let me know.
Thanks.