[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mini: Can't load offline maps

Alberto Romeu aromeu at prodevelop.es
Thu Oct 27 17:12:33 CEST 2011

Hi,

tiles are stored in gvSIG/maps. I guess you should also change the tile
suffix, go to Menu > Settings > Maps cache > Tile name suffix. It should
be set to "tile.gvsig", you should change it to "png".

So you should have in your configuration:

Tile name suffix = png
Tilling strategy = quadkey

And the maps at:

gvSIG/maps/OPEN STREET MAP

Let me ask you one question... are you building the sources from the
trunk or a specific tag?

Best regards.

--

Alberto Romeu