[Gvsig_english] Error while compiling with maven

Igor Castilheiro igor.castilheiro at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 20:54:02 CEST 2011

So I'm trying to set my workspace with the tutorial in the website, but when
I to compile with maven comand line described in the tutorial I get a lot of
erros of unmappable character for encoding UTF-8, most of them are in the
comments...
The files ware downloaded directly from the svn, how to proceed please?

Sample of the error:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:2.8
:jar (attach-javadocs) on project es.prodevelop.gvsig.mini.compat:
MavenReportEx
ception: Error while creating archive:
[ERROR] Exit code: 1 - C:\Documents and Settings\icastilheiro\eclipse
workspace\
gvsigmini\es.prodevelop.gvsig.mini.compat\src\es\prodevelop\gvsig\mini\common\IB
itmap.java:31: error: unmappable character for encoding UTF-8
[ERROR] *   gvSIG Mini has been partially funded by IMPIVA (Instituto de la
Pequ
e?a y