[Gvsig_english] gvSig Mini - missing "App directory"

Rubén Blanco García rblanco at prodevelop.es
Thu Sep 22 10:39:06 CEST 2011

Hi Werner,

To activate this capability you must press the 'App directory' menu option.

You will be redirected to a dialog showing the root of your telephone's file system. You can focus any folder and enter into it by pressing the 'Open' menu option. Once you get to the directory you want to use for storing your files press 'Menu' and then 'Save'. From now on, gvSIG will automatically cache every downloaded tile map.