[Gvsig_english] Build error developing gvSIG 2.0

Cèsar Ordiñana cordinyana at gvsig.com
Mon Sep 26 10:10:44 CEST 2011

El 26/09/11 09:54, Jordi Torres escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> I am getting a strange build error every time I update the sources,
> the error is:
>
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Error getting a MakePluginPackageService for the  plugin
> folder: {**}../build/product/gvSIG/extensiones
>
> Embedded error: Exception creating the installer service to create
> installers
>
> Any clue?

Hi Jordi,

Could you explain a bit more what you mean with "update the sources"?
Maybe you are using the eclipse maven plugin, or running maven in the
process?

It seems an error related with our installer maven plugin. Could you run
maven in your project with stack traces enabled and attach the result?
(mvn -e install)

Cèsar Ordiñana Navarro
gvSIG software architect
DiSiD Technologies (http://www.disid.com)