[Gvsig_english] Build error developing gvSIG 2.0

Jordi Torres jtorresfabra at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 10:20:09 CEST 2011

Hi Cesar,

Thanks for your quick answer.

When I say "update the sources" I refer to svn up in gvSIG 2.0 sources. I am
running maven in the console, and it is when compiling gvSIG 2.0, not my
project. Jesus and me are experiencing the same problem
when we update the gvSIG 2.0 sources. When we clean the project we can
compile it all, but is a little time-consuming task.

Correct me if I am wrong, Is not error stack trace (-e option) activated by
default? Anyway next time I get the error I will paste the build log.

Thank you again.