[Gvsig_english] gvSIG XY layer

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Thu Sep 29 10:02:41 CEST 2011

Hello,
I don't think there is an accuracy problem in the CSV import tool. I have imported geographic coordinates with lots of decimals without a problem.

Niels, what is the original format of the coordinates?
You only have two decimal positions in them?

I mean, why do your coordinates have so little accuracy originally?

Regards,
Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)