[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.11: Strange results printing PDF only with Adobe Reader

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue Apr 17 10:38:54 CEST 2012

Sorry, I did not think about what you wrote. Obviously your trouble is not in layer visibility/printability.

Let's make two feature requests then.
- Make gvSIG to create layered PDF files with layer visibitity control like http://latuviitta.org/documents/raitiovaunulinjat.pdf
- Create them georeferenced. See http://gdal.org/frmt_pdf.html

-Jukka Rahkonen-