[Gvsig_english] gvSig Mobile 0.3. Raster layers: Resolution and world file format

Voronov Alexey avoronov09 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 15:15:03 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am using gvSig Mobile 0.3
The device is M3Sky with Windows Mobile 6
I am able to open vector layers (in the .gml format), but have some
problems with raster layers.
I tried to use raster layers as files in .PNG format. Seems there are some
limitations for resolution. I have tried to open .PNG with different
resolution and found that it's possible only for files with resolution less
than 700 x 700.
What kind of limitations for images gvSigMobile 0.3 actually has?
Another question is about world file. What kind of extension is supporting
for .PNG files - ".pngw" or ".pgw" or something else?