[Gvsig_english] Network extension

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 09:14:49 CEST 2012

Hi Georg.

In this log, the later error doesn't appear.  You should raise the
error, close gvSIG and send the log. If gvSIG freeze and the error is
not logged.... well, then we have a problem.

About your task, seems interesting. Are you using "ODMatrix" ?.
If there are many houses, then it will be good to use the version from
repository, you will save time. Or any suggestions are welcome, of
course (feature requests).
Let me know if I can help.

Cheers.

Fran.