[Gvsig_english] Network extension

georgsedlmeir georg.sedlmeir at muenchen.de
Fri Apr 27 09:46:13 CEST 2012

Hi Fran,
unfortunately the log file I sent already contains everything from the start
of gvSIG until the point when the error occurs after adding a line layer and
trying to create a network. The log file ends with the invocation of the
network extension, and that's it.

I tried something else by starting gvSIG from the console, opening a line
layer and selecting create network from the menu. I then copied the system
output to the attached file, which ends with the already mentioned
NullPointerException. But maybe it contains another hint... thanks again!
http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n4933168/gvSIGlaunch.txt
gvSIGlaunch.txt
Best,
Georg