[Gvsig_english] gvSIG and gvSIG-CE, when will someone clarify the situation?

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Thu Aug 2 10:06:03 CEST 2012

>Hello José Antonio.
>As a former member of the gvSIG Association, its hard for me to
    believe you didn't know about the trademark beforehand.

You should trust the community, Cesar. Even though they aren't former member of *your* Organization. People who have been working hard for gvSIG before you came to this project.
One day http://gvsig.gva.es/ was redirected to www.gvsig.com without informing to this list what this really means.
A new OSGeo Incubation project should start now because we have now a new gvSIG, strongly controlled by *your* Association.
Best regards
José