[Gvsig_english] gvSIG and gvSIG-CE, when will someone clarify the situation?

Cèsar Ordiñana cordinyana at gvsig.com
Thu Aug 2 11:18:20 CEST 2012

El 02/08/12 10:06, José Antonio Canalejo Alonso escribió:
> >Hello José Antonio.
> >As a former member of the gvSIG Association, its hard for me to
> believe you didn't know about the trademark beforehand.
>
> You should trust the community, Cesar. Even though they aren't former
> member of *your* Organization. People who have been working hard for
> gvSIG before you came to this project.

I can't understand why you insist talking as if you where some type of
community representative or whatever, trying to put some type of barrier
between the gvSIG Association members and *your* idea of community. Or
do you mean Association members don't belong to the community and
haven't been working hard for gvSIG for a long time?

I'm starting to believe you think using the word "community" in your
project name makes it automatically being endorsed by all the gvSIG
community, but please, come down to reality.

Regards.

--
Cèsar Ordiñana Navarro
gvSIG software architect