[Gvsig_english] gvSIG and gvSIG-CE, when will someone clarify the situation?

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at gvsig.com
Thu Aug 2 23:13:46 CEST 2012

El 02/08/12 15:57, Fernando González escribió:
>> But creating a new project that tries to rest efforts instead of adding is a completely different matter.
> Jorge, I didn't know my patches were not adding efforts.

Oh my, no come on, sorry if I've offended you but precisely you have
signed the CLA and you are using the procedures established to
contribute. I know you realize it, but let me say in public how much I
respect your work.

When I said that I was referring to gvSIG CE promoters that have stated
several times their rejection to contribute to the project in any way
because they think the CLA is unacceptable.

Obviously, if an individual developer or company signs the CLA and
contributes to both projects, well that's not perfect (by the
duplication off efforts) but it's OK to me

Again, I beg your pardon if you have taken personally that statement, sorry.

Can I invite you a geobeer on the next Geoinquietos Valencia meeting as
a compensation? :-)

--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas
gvSIG Team at Prodevelop