[Gvsig_english] gvSIG and gvSIG-CE, when will someone clarify the situation?

Fernando González fergonco at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 09:06:57 CEST 2012

> Can I invite you a geobeer on the next Geoinquietos Valencia meeting as
> a compensation? :-)

Yeah for sure. But it will be me who'll invite you, for my continuous
absences and lack of commitment lately ;)

Indeed I was not offended, but I wanted to state the fact that gvSIG
CE is adding efforts. At least, Jose and Ben are working very hard and
having a lot of success with gvSIG related projects. They are raising
funding and investing it in the improvement of both gvSIG and gvSIG
CE.