[Gvsig_english] building gvSIG error in eclipse

Alberto Romeu aromeu at prodevelop.es
Tue Dec 11 09:37:26 CET 2012

Hello,

the Android maven plugin is a bit tricky, we have had problems in the
past due to different versions of the plugin, the ADT, Eclipse, Android
libraries support, and so forth... so although the gvSIG Mini projects
have pom.xml they are not "mavenized", the pom is used to easily
download third party dependencies.

My recommendation is that you just checkout the projects [1] and build
with the ADT plugin in Eclipse or if you manage to complete the
mavenization, please report to us :)

BR.

[1]
https://confluence.prodevelop.es/display/GVMN/How+to+build+the+gvSIG+Mini+workspace+in+Eclipse