[Gvsig_english] Error building gvsig mini (android) in Eclipse

刘应杰 lyj_uptech at 126.com
Tue Feb 7 14:05:27 CET 2012

hi exports

           I have find the real problem that "Error building gvsig mini (android) in Eclipse" .the project "com.markupartist.android.widget.actionbar" is not complie .and the com.markupartist.android.widget.actionbar.jar file is not work. it dose not have any .class file.

          I compare these two project com.markupartist.android.widget.actionbar and es.prodevelop.android.common.encryption.
           the jar generate by encryption contain encrytion.class . But the jar generate by actionbar project. only have "META-INF" folder.
           So that is why "import com.markupartist.android.widget.ActionBar.AbstractAction;" is error,in the gvsig mini base project.

           what can I do to fix the problem. any help

                                                                             yours:lori