[Gvsig_english] Error building gvsig mini (android) in Eclipse

Alberto Romeu aromeu at prodevelop.es
Thu Feb 9 09:50:03 CET 2012

Hi,

it seems that several developers are having problems while building the
workspace in Windows. We use to develop on Unix systems so, I will try
to build the workspace in Windows and see what happens. Anyway, I'm
quite bussy these days so any developer who can help trying to find the
problem will be welcome :)

The gvSIG Mini workspace is very simple and building it quite straight
forward, so my opinion is that there's some kind of problem with the ADT
plugin and Eclipse, maybe removing all the .classpath and . project and
importing the projects into Eclipse as Android projects can solve the
problem.

Best regards.

--

Alberto Romeu