[Gvsig_english] xyz data

Benjamin Ducke benducke at fastmail.fm
Sun Jun 3 15:25:45 CEST 2012

Hi Angus, please post: (a) an excerpt of
two or three lines of your input data, (b) the names
and values of all options you used to run r.in.ascii
(you can get the complete command line from the
SEXTANTE log viewer, page "GRASS output"), and (c)
the offending line #2091676.

There is no significant memory limitation for
r.in.ascii, as it only rasterizes one point at
a time.

Cheers,

Ben