[Gvsig_english] xyz data

Angus Jeffery jeffery.ap at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 16:51:15 CEST 2012

Ben

Here are the first few lines of the data, which is basically a 10m
elevation grid in British National Grid:

north:121750
south:96750
east:258025
west:233025
rows:6275026
cols:3
280000,100000,94
280000,100010,97.6
280000,100020,101.3
280000,100030,103.5
280000,100040,105.4
280000,100050,107.4

Line 2091676: 261020,87520,499.6

Log:
Sun, 03-Jun-2012 15:39:49 GRASS: r.in.ascii input="D:\LANDSCAPE
VISUAL\01_JOBS\Aardvark EM\North
Beer\04_Received\OS_Landform_Profile_DTM_ASCII_XYZ_167655_248228\OS_Profile_head.xyz"
title=OS_Profile mult="1.0 or read from header" nv="* or read from
header" output=output[TMP] --overwrite
Sun, 03-Jun-2012 15:39:49 GRASS:
Sun, 03-Jun-2012 15:39:57 GRASS:
Sun, 03-Jun-2012 15:40:11 GRASS: ERROR: Data conversion failed at row
2091676, col 1
Sun, 03-Jun-2012 15:40:11 GRASS:

None of the option boxes were checked. For the output extent, I simply
put the extent of the data, i.e. N/S/E/W as stated in the header
above, with 10 cell size. I ran a few times and it always stops at the
line 2091676.

Thanks
Angus