[Gvsig_english] bug in build 1411 gvSIG 1.12: Priority to "All supported files" in the Open dialog of Add layer

Francisco Puga fpuga at cartolab.es
Tue Jun 12 18:51:05 CEST 2012

Hi,

I agree that is not your fault :P

I reopen the ticket and create a patch [1], because in this case is
easy to fix, but remember that right now gvSIG is tested with java 1.6
and trying to maintain the compatibility with java 1.5, so only not so
much time consuming bugs related to java 1.7 can be fixed right now.

Said that, a different topic is discuss what should be the target java
version of gvSIG, but this is for other thread. Just remember that the
resources are scarce so not everything can be accomplished.

[1] https://devel.gvsig.org/redmine/issues/323