[Gvsig_english] Set EPSG:4326 as default CRS for new views (gvSIG feature requests #753)

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 10:53:37 CEST 2012

Agree.

And I think there is not real problem. When stable release is out, there
will be also a portable version, and it may be configured easy with the
EPSG of your choice (just in case you are distributing it for the first
time. You always has the possibility to change it in Preferences).

Best regards.

Fran.

--
Fran Peñarrubia