[Gvsig_english] Disappearing raster layer settings

Yvo Weidmann yweidmann at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 04:23:10 CEST 2012

Dear list

I am running several gvSIG projects containing raster-based topographical
maps.

During a session I am able to set the raster properties such as:

Raster properties . -> Enhancement -> Activate == false

Raster properties . -> General -> No data -> Custom, Value == 0

After saving the project, closing and reopening the project the above
mentioned settings are lost and set back to default. I also had a look in
the XML-based project file. It seems that these settings are even not stored
in the project file.

Any ways to fix that?

Thank you for any hint,

Yvo