[Gvsig_english] Graphs and quotation

Lucie Prunarová lprunarova at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 12:49:59 CET 2012

Quotation is more CAD function, but for example if I want to know length of
line segments and have the length like annotation by the line segment (i
know that is possible to create lines segment by segment and then add
geometric info, but this solution is quite bad). Or I want to add point
every 20meters to the line - so I want to see, where is every 20. meter. Is
it now more clear what kind of function I'm looking for?

Thanks for the first answer, hope it will be developed soon:)
Lucie