[Gvsig_english] dual monitor and gvsig

VT notister at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 20:17:52 CET 2012

Ben,
Yes, it is a very weak point. During use it's normal to open a lot of child
windows and it's very difficult to manage them in one monitor. IMHO at this
point it could be more useful the possibility to fix windows in the
interface instead of using obsolete arcview3.x styled floating childs...

thanks

Paolo