[Gvsig_english] Can you open a project from a script?

Simon Cropper simoncropper at fossworkflowguides.com
Thu Mar 22 23:33:17 CET 2012

I managed to get this to work without any fuss.

In launchers just list the project after the reference to the shell
script, or from the command line just type ~/gvSIG_1.10/bin/gvSIG.sh
"/my/gvsig/project.gvp"

Thanks.

P.S. I never read anywhere that you could do this. When I looked at the
script I did not see anything that indicated that it accepted project
files. As it was $@ follows the final call -- this means tag on all the
attributes passed to the script -- if one of those attributes is a
project file it just opens it up.