[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.11: Change Raster Symbol not possible

Mario Carrera carrera_marrod at gva.es
Fri May 4 09:56:44 CEST 2012

Hi Hans,

is it a Vector layer? If you select Change symbol, under the "Fill
colour" option you have a bar with a percentage. It's the transparency
of the symbol.

In addition, you can see some videos about symbology here:
http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/tour/videos/symbology-and-labelling

Best regards,
    Mario