[Gvsig_english] Cyrillic characters by using ODBC connection

Yvo Weidmann yweidmann at gmail.com
Sat May 12 06:36:42 CEST 2012

Dear Francisco

Thank you very much for the quick replay. Please find a small database in
the attachment with mixed (Latin and Cyrillic entries).

There is one table containing data:

- tblWatershed with names in English and Tajik (Cyrillic)

There are two queries / views containing only English in one and only Tajik
names in the other:

- qryWatershed_En with names in English

- qryWatershed_Tj with names in Tajik

Also as attachment two printscreens of the linked table and query in gvSIG.

The ODBC connection was established locally with the default ODBC driver for
Microsoft Access. No special settings were used.

Hope you can work with this set of information.

Looking forward,

Yvo

Yvo Weidmann
734003, 4 Farkhad Str.