No subject

Mon May 7 09:40:18 CEST 2012

project in a couple of days.

Before launch the final version we want to share a pre-release with
the users mailing lists to allow you test it, and tell us if there are
any critical error that we should fix before the final release.

To test it, just make a copy of your actual plugin
(com.iver.cit.gvsig.cad), delete it, and put in its place this one [2]

Remember that this is not a final release so you should not use it on
production data.

Cheers.

[1] https://github.com/opencadtools/opencadtools
[2] https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2131623/com.iver.cit.gvsig.cad.zip

--
Francisco Puga
Grupo de Desarrollo

ETS Ingenier=C3=ADa de Caminos, Canales y Puertos
Universidade da Coru=C3=B1a
Campus de Elvi=C3=B1a - 15071 A Coru=C3=B1a (Espa=C3=B1a)
(34)981167000 ext. 5493