[Gvsig_english] transfer GPS-data, “gpx”-format, to gvSIG

Klaus Schaefer klaus.schaefer4 at giz.de
Tue Oct 9 11:26:13 CEST 2012

Francisco,

yes, in general the gpx-extension works fine (tested with gvSIG 1.12).
However, I am wondering that it is not keeping the coordinate values
(lat/long) as attributes. I know they are not necessary as such, but I
usually store them as well. And, unfortunately, the timestamp is reduced to
the date component only, time is missing...

This would be my advice for some "small" enhancement to the extension as
well as, similar to the gps-extension, to allow for selective capture of
waypoints.

Actually - "gps-extension" and "gpx-extension" are both referring to GPS
data. I would really like to see ONE extension only...

Great job so far!

Best regards
Klaus