[Gvsig_english] severe issues with gvSIG desktop 1.12

Klaus Schaefer klaus.schaefer4 at giz.de
Tue Oct 9 14:26:37 CEST 2012

Hi folks,

just started to use gvSIG 1.12 release (I was using 1.11 up to now), I ran
into several issues. My installation is on Windows 7 Professional SP1,
64bit, 2GB memory.

I installed and configured for German language. I opened an existing 1.11
project and saved it with a different name for 1.12. Then I did some work on
layers, deleting and adding. That was without any problems.

But then

1) Opening navtable reported the error:
/"AWT-EventQueue-1 com.iver.andami.messages.NotificationManager -
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal pattern character 't'
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal pattern character 't'"/

I could continue the application and even navtable was opening ans seemed to
show correct data.

2) Then I reconfigured for English langauage. I could not open my previous
saved project, always received the following error message:
/"AWT-EventQueue-1 com.iver.andami.messages.NotificationManager -
Application error. It's strongly recommended to close the application.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Program Files
(x86)\Java\jre6\bin\CrsJniProj.dll: Invalid access to memory location."/

Changing back to German language or any other language did not help. I can
no longer open my project!

Please find 2 logs (german/english) attached.

Thank you for looking into this and best regards

Klaus

gvSIG_-_Copy.log
<http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n5007402/gvSIG_-_Copy.log>
gvSIG.log <http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n5007402/gvSIG.log>