[Gvsig_english] severe issues with gvSIG desktop 1.12

Klaus Schaefer klaus.schaefer4 at giz.de
Tue Oct 9 16:23:18 CEST 2012

Well, in Germany we have a saying "ein Boot tut gut" which means rebooting
Windows often solves an issue  At least partly this is the case here as
well.

I could gain back access to my projects and there has been a little database
problem which needed to be resolved.

However, one issue still remains: When changing the language and trying to
open NavTable the first error (see below) pops up.

I could NOT reproduce error number two (see below).

But - there is another issue I will to report separately.

Thanks and best regards
Klaus