[Gvsig_english] Call for testing gvSIG 2.0 beta1

Manuel Madrid mmadrid at gvsig.com
Thu Oct 18 11:39:59 CEST 2012

Dear users,

As most of you probably know, recently it has been released gvSIG 2.0
beta1. We encourage you to test it and send us bugs and feature requests
via this mailing list or directly in our bug tracker [1].

The deadline to report issues to be fixed in the final version is
November 1st. After this date of course you can continue reporting
issues but we only will fix critical bugs.

You can download gvSIG 2.0 beta1 at [2].

Thanks in advance for your contributions.
The gvSIG team.

[1] https://devel.gvsig.org/redmine/projects/gvsig-desktop/issues
[2]
http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/official/gvsig-2.0/downloads/view?set_language=en