[Gvsig_english] Call for testing gvSIG 2.0 beta1

Klaus Schaefer klaus.schaefer4 at giz.de
Wed Oct 24 10:04:30 CEST 2012

Hello gvSIG 2.0 development team,

unfortunately I didn't manage to get registered with redmine. So I like to
add my test results here.

My installation is on Windows 7 Professional SP1, 64bit, 2GB memory.

To summarize: I did not manage to get the beta properly installed and did
not manage to create a new project. There also seems to be no way to open or
import/convert existing (1.11/1.12) projects.

Please have my findings and the gvSIG logfile attached.

Best regards

Klaus

gvSIG.log <http://osgeo-org.1560.n6.nabble.com/file/n5010724/gvSIG.log>
gvSIG_2.0_beta-test_issues.pdf