[Gvsig_english] severe issues with gvSIG desktop 1.12

Klaus Schaefer klaus.schaefer4 at giz.de
Fri Oct 19 09:33:37 CEST 2012

Hello Andres,

I have recognized this message but I can't relate it to any user data or
configuration of mine. This message only appears in version 1.12, and only
when I have changed the language from english to german. It only appears
once then. This message talkes about a "pattern", so I guess it is an
internal reference.

I have the same project and data in 1.11. I can switch languages there
without any error messages poping up.

Hope this helps for some further investigation...

Best regards
Klaus