[Gvsig_english] performance issue with gvSIG desktop 1.12

Klaus Schaefer klaus.schaefer4 at giz.de
Fri Oct 19 10:57:40 CEST 2012

Hi Francisco,

unfortunately I am not aware of the "redMine" system or if I can even open a
case there. Being simply a "user" of gvSIG only, I prefer this "easy" list
to communicate findings to the developers...

I have just downloaded the latest 2.0 beta and will try to do some testing
with it as far as I can. However the deadline is now short and I have to
organize my time...

Thanks again for your very professional responsiveness!

Best regards
Klaus