[Gvsig_english] performance issue with gvSIG desktop 1.12

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Fri Oct 19 11:22:23 CEST 2012

Hi all,
I have just tested the patch provided by Francisco Penarrubia about the
multiple refresh of the view and it works like a charm! Furthermore, I
think that his proposal of patch distribution by the Addons manager is a
great idea, instead of manual updating or waiting for the next release.
In reference to this, I like to remember that there are other solved
issues about 1.12 (for instance, #491 and #919) which could be
distributed in this way. Are you agree?
@Klaus: Redmine system is quite simple to use, it's like a sort of
forum. Try it for just one ticket and you'll see how it is easy to
report something! Many thanks for reporting this issue.

Cheers,
Antonio

#491: https://devel.gvsig.org/redmine/issues/491
#919: https://devel.gvsig.org/redmine/issues/919