[Gvsig_english] Call for testing gvSIG 2.0 beta1

Klaus Schaefer klaus.schaefer4 at giz.de
Thu Oct 25 08:11:06 CEST 2012

Hello Manuel,

thanks a lot! Yes - I've now access to redmine and reported the issues there
as well.

/So, please, install again gvSIG 2.0, select typical installation, and check
that you can create a new project./

That's what I did at first and then ran into the problems mentioned. Could
not create projects, getting the mentioned errors.

After this I deinstalled and installed with all extensions. Result was some
more error messages and still unable to create any new project.

Hope this helps...
Klaus